SELLEYS STORM SEALANT - BLUNT UMBRELLA PROMOTION
The Promoter is Selleys NZ a division of DuluxGroup (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 67 000 049 427)
Submission of an entry and/or acceptance of a prize is deemed to be acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Promotion, which can be found on the Selleys New Zealand website at www.selleys.co.nz/stormpromotion. If you cannot access the Selleys website, please call Selleys on 0800 735 539. The Promoter is Selleys New Zealand, a division of DuluxGroup (New Zealand) Pty Ltd (ABN 55 133 404 118) of The Gate, 373 Nielson Street, Onehunga, Auckland.
The Prize is one BLUNT™ Classic Umbrella RRP$129.00. There is one Blunt Classic umbrella prize to be won per participating store.
How to participate
Purchase Selleys Storm Sealant Clear, Selleys Storm Sealant Black, Selleys Storm Sealant Grey or Selleys Storm Sealant 75g Tube from a Participating Mitre 10 store during the Promotional Period of 19th July 2021 to 5th September 2021 inclusive and enter by texting in your unique code followed by a space and the store name on your Mitre 10 receipt to 5787. Entries for the draw must be received by 11:59pm on 5th September 2021. A random prize draw will be conducted at 11am on 6th September, and the prize winner will be drawn from each participating store and subsequently notified by telephone. Entrants must retain original itemised receipts. The Prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in any Promotion activity as set out in the full Terms and Conditions. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to only one entry permitted per Eligible Purchase transaction.
Who can participate
This Promotion is only open to residents of New Zealand, for purchases made in New Zealand. Employees (and their Immediate Families as defined in the full Terms and Conditions) of the Promoter, Participating Stores or any of their respective companies, or agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an eligible entrant its absolute discretion. For more important information about the terms of the Promotion and who can participate and the prize draw, please refer to the full Terms and Conditions for this Promotion, which can be found on www.selleys.co.nz/stormpromotion or phone Selleys on 0800 735 539.
- Information on how to enter the Selleys Storm Sealant – Blunt Umbrella Promotion and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- Each entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
- Incomplete and indecipherable entries and any entry which has incorrectly entered personal information or contact details shall be deemed an invalid entry. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or illegible/inaudible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of entry or things required by the Verification Requirements).
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Term and Conditions and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and/or prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion or a prize event/activity if the entrant:
- disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion;
- submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process; or
- engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter's goodwill or reputation.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Selleys Storm Sealant – Blunt Umbrella Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant's entry.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter and will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Online and other electronic entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Each entrant acknowledges that there may be inherent risks involved in entering this Promotion or taking or participating in the prize(s). Any entrant, prize winner and/or participants in a Promotion event may be required to sign an acknowledgement of risk and waiver of liability for participation in the Promotion or a Prize event and to expressly acknowledge that entry into this Promotion or participation in a Promotion event or Prize may be inherently dangerous, and that if they choose to participate they will do so at their own risk. A reasonable level of health and fitness may be required. The Promoter reserves the right to preclude participation of anyone refusing to sign the acknowledgement/waiver or any person who is suffering from asthma, epilepsy, significant back or neck problems, physical or mental disabilities, or is pregnant or in the Promoter's sole discretion is not able or suitable to participate in any of the experiences for reasons of the participant's own or anyone else's safety.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Entrants must submit their entries and/or claims manually using an internet browser.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, injury or damage to entries or to participants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the competition subject to approval from any relevant authority.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- As a condition of claiming a prize, the Participant may be required to (at the Promoter’s discretion) sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook and/or Instagram or another social media platform. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social media platform. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Each entrant completely releases Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability in connection with this Promotion.
- The prize(s) and/or parts of the prize(s) is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless the prize is cash). If a prize, or an element of a prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority. The Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted using such means as invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the or Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ)
- Entrants irrevocably consent and assign to the Promoter all intellectual property including copyright in the images submitted by them during this competition. Entrants also irrevocably consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties required for the provision of the Prize. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may disclose the information for those purposes to its related bodies corporate and contractors. If entrants do not provide the information requested they will not be able to enter the Promotion.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to refer the matter to law enforcement authorities and/or to seek damages or such other civil remedies as the Promoter may determine from time to time to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Promoter is bound by the New Zealand Information Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1993 (NZ). To request access to, or to update, personal information the Promoter holds about them, entrants can contact the office of the Promoter.