Knead-IT® Multi Purpose
KNEAD-IT MULTI PURPOSE is a hand kneadable, fast setting, co-extruded epoxy repair system that can be used to rebuild, reshape, or repair a multitude of things. It comes in a handy roll form, with the grey hardener encapsulated in the off-white resin part, and it hardens in 5-10 minutes, after mixing.
- Repair and replacement – timber, metal, masonry, many plastics, ceramics.
- Mending – toys, appliances, lawn mowers, sports equipment etc.
- Sealing – leaks in gutters and downpipes.
- Patching – chipped concrete, floors, bricks, blocks etc.
- Attaching – fixtures, machine tags, signs etc.
- Anchoring – bolts, screws, housings etc.
- Moulding – to reform-reshape damaged timber, metal, masonry, plastics, ceramics.
- Balancing – table legs etc.
Product Code: 9300697109491
- Size & Pack Type: 110g roll
- Color: Light grey when hard
- Will not sag, run or drip
- Easy to use – no mess
- Reshapes, rebuilds, repairs many surfaces
- Can be used on metal, timber, concrete, ceramics, any plastics, glass
- Can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined or painted one hour after mixing
- Good adhesive strength
- Good gap filling properties
- Heat resistant to 120ºC
- Excellent anchoring properties
- Can be used under water
- Suitable for contact with drinking water. Complies with AS/NZS 4020: 2005
- Not recommended for filling or sealing joints/cracks subject to movement as the cured product is extremely hard and inflexible
- Does not adhere to polyethylene, polypropylene or Polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon®)
- Pot life (working life) decreases above 20ºC
- Set time increases at temperatures below 20ºC
Technical Details and Performance
Indicative information only, not to be used for setting specifications.
KNEAD – IT MULTI PURPOSE may be stored unopened for approx. 18 months
3 – 5 minutes
10 minutes for initial hardening. (typical @ 25oC). 60 minutes before it can be sanded, drilled, machined, filed, sawed or painted.
Shore D Hardness
70 – 80 (after 24 hours cure at 25oC)
Lap Shear Tensile
4500 – 6000kPa (on steel 25mm x 25mm x 1mm)
Minimum 80,000kPa, after 24hours cure at 25°C
Resistant to hydro – carbons, ketones, alcohols, esters, halocarbons, aqueous salt solutions and dilute acids and bases
30,000 megohms (ASTM D257)
11800 volts/mil. (ASTM D149)
Less than 1%
Non Volatile Content
Upper Temperature limit
- Continuous (°C) 120
- Intermittent (°C) 140