Liquid Nails Timberflex timber flooring adhesive
Flexible, trowel grade adhesive suitable for most types of solid, engineered strip and sheet timber flooring to concrete and timber.
Bonding engineered overlay (Prefinished and Bamboo) and most types of wood flooring to common substrates such as plywood, particle board, pre-existing strip flooring and FC (Fibre Cement) sheets, concrete & acoustic matting.
Product Code: 100066
- Size & Pack Type: 10L Pail
- Color: Brown
- Coverage: 20m²
- Superior coverage – Advanced formulation provides superior adhesion, allowing greater coverage – 20m²/10L pail using Direct Stick trowel on plywood substrate
- Trowel grade adhesive
- Easy to remove from prefinished floor boards, tools and hands
- Easy to spread even at low or high temperatures : 5°C to 40°C.
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials
- Low VOC to meet Green Building Council requirements
- Excellent ridge formation & stability
- Good wet grab and initial hold
- Isocyanate free formula
- Solvent-free formulation
- Requires atmospheric moisture to cure
- Must not be applied below 5°C
- Do not apply in greater thicknesses than that allowed by specified trowel (side movement and/or lifting may occur)
- Selleys Technical Services should be consulted if any doubt exists in respect to floor contamination, or any concerns in relation to moisture*
- Should a self-levelling compound be required, consult manufacturer in relation to drying times and appropriate priming to adhere the compound to the substrate
- To protect timber from concrete slab moisture use Liquid Nails VBS Vapour Barrier*
Technical Details and Performance
Indicative information only, not to be used for setting specifications.
20m², dependent on application technique, substrate and porosity
24 hour cure time.
Approximately 45 minutes, depending on ambient conditions
12 months in unopened container.
Use of the appropriate trowel is essential. It ensures better coverage and provides better value.
Liquid Nails Direct Stick is easy to trowel. When spreading, the consistency of the adhesive forms ridges that do not slump. This results in better contact for bonding on uneven substrates and vertical surfaces. IMPORTANT: It is essential for best results and coverage that the appropriate trowel be used.