Liquid Nails® Landscape
A premium grade, high strength construction adhesive that delivers a weather resistant, strong, flexible and shock resistance bond that is useful in many landscaping projects.
Ideal for landscape jobs such as:
- Stabilise stone and interlocking masonry retaining walls
- Bonding pavers to concrete
- Bonding capstones to wall
- Repairing rockeries
- Seal between treated pine logs to reduce soil loss
- Stabilise loose stone steps
Product Code: 9300697115201
- Size & Pack Type: 415g cartridge
- Color: Grey
- Strengthens and increases the life of dry stone and interlocking masonry walls
- High flexibility to withstand seasonal movement and temperature extremes
- Excellent adhesion to sound concrete and similar materials
- UV resistant and long lasting in all weather extremes
- Low odour during application
- Non corrosive
- Gap filling
- Cannot be painted over
- Not recommended for permanent water immersion applications
- If re-positioning materials, fresh adhesive must be applied to achieve bonding
- Not suitable for adhering loose soft crumbly materials
- New concrete etc will not adhere to cured adhesive
- All surfaces must be sound, dry and free from oil, grease, loose powdery material.
- If necessary, use mineral turpentine to clean surface and allow to dry.
- Cut cartridge tip, fit nozzle and cut nozzle tip to a suitable size opening (approximately 5mm).
- Place cartridge into caulking gun.
- Apply ‘dobs’ or ‘beads’ of adhesive of appropriate thickness to ensure sufficient contact and spread between both surfaces. (To minimise ‘squeezed out’ apply at least 12mm in from edges)
- Immediately bring surfaces together before product skins (within 5 minutes) and apply sufficient pressure to spread between both surfaces
- Do not wipe ‘squeeze out’. Wait until product cures and remove by trimming with a sharp blade, but avoid cutting into the bond.
- Leave bond undisturbed until adhesive cures sufficiently. Do not allow traffic on stairs or use of walls for at least 24 hours after adhesive application.
- Do not apply to wet/damp surfaces
Technical Details and Performance
Liquid Nails Landscape will skin and begin curing within 5 minutes. Full cure will normally be achieved in 72 hours.
Indicative information only, not to be used for setting specifications.
Consistency (As applied)
Non-slump, solvent free paste
Very rapidly develops rubber consistency by reaction with moisture from the air
2mm depth per day
Skin Forming Time
10-15 minutes (depending on weather conditions)
–60°C to +150°C
Lap Shear Bond Strength (Hoop Pine to Hoop Pine at 1.6mm thick adhesive, 500sq mm bond area)
After 7 days: 570KPa
15 metres of a 5mm diameter bead
Clean all excess adhesive from equipment before it cures with a cloth dampened with mineral turpentine or acetone. Once cured adhesive is extremely difficult to remove and must be abraded or trimmed with a knife. Spilt of smeared adhesive is best left to cure and then removed by abrasion.
Selleys Light Speed Caulking Gun is a durable, innovative tool that is easy to use and leaves no mess. Selleys Light Speed Caulking Gun is ideal for professionals using caulking guns on a regular...