Selleys No Mould
Selleys No Mould Silicone sealant is specially designed to create a long lasting waterproof seal in areas where mould resistance is necessary
The product also provides protection from mould and fungal growth that is Guaranteed for 5 YEARS.
- Superior formulation+ that stops mould growth
- Fast skinning formulation which means you can use your shower in 1 hour#
- Provides a durable waterproof seal
- Resists lifting
- 290ml Cartridge
- Home Timber & Hardware
- Mitre 10
Contact the store to confirm stock availability, as some stores may have a limited range.
Where can this product be used?
- Suitable for use in humid and damp environments such as
- Baths & spas
- Plumbing fixtures
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Glazed & porcelain fixtures
- Plastic laminates
- Some rubbers
- Stainless Steel
How to use this product
1. Before applying your new sealant we recommend spraying Selleys Rapid Mould Killer into the gap to kill any residual mould
2. Thoroughly clean surface where sealant will be applied with turps and dry completely
3. Cut nozzle at 45°angle, cut cartridge tip and fit nozzle
4. Place in a caulking gun, apply with steady pressure, ensuring sealant is pushed into the joint
5. Tool with a spatula dipped in detergent water within 5-10 minutes of application
6. Clean up with turps before product skins
+Compared to Selleys Wet Area
#Sealant will be waterproof and shower ready in 1 hour after application in showers. The semi-cured sealant must not be touched until fully cured (at least 48 hours)
*To maintain your sealant properties, ensure you regularly clean off any soap scum and dirt as these encourage mould growth
Not suitable for aquariums, food or drinking water contact, permanent immersion in water, or metals other than aluminium and stainless steel. Not suitable for PE, PP, PTFE and some rubbers. Pre-test on other surfaces for compatibility
Storage and re-use
- Store in a dry place below 30°C. Use within 6 months of opening.