NEW Selleys Ezi Press Wet Area Silicone
Selleys Ezi Press Wet Area silicone is the NEW easy to use application system that does not require a caulking gun. Simply apply at the press of a lever. Perfect for sealing jobs in wet area such as bathrooms and sinks.
- No caulking gun required
- Easily applied with a press of a lever
- Flow control for precise application and finish with no run on
- 100% silicone does not lift at the edges.
- Superior silicone formulation forms a durable seal which locks out water which does not shrink when drying.
- Built in fungicide to inhibit the growth of mould.
- Non corrosive neutral cure formula.
- Low odour so can be used in any environment without discomfort.
- Is easy to clean once it is applied, as it resists moisture, hot cooking oils and steam.
- Superior flexibility +/- 25% movement capability & up to 400% elongation or stretch.
- Temperature resistance – approximately -60°C +150°C
- Has a 25 year guarantee – when used as directed, i.e. for private use and within 12 months of purchase, the product is guaranteed against crumbling, cracking or drying (see pack for further details).
- 100g Can
- Mitre 10
Contact the store to confirm stock availability, as some stores may have a limited range.
Where can this product be used?
Baths, showers and sinks.
Metal, copper and brass fittings.
Perfect for use on or around:
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Not suitable for building materials that bleed oils or solvents, such as impregnated wood.
- Not for use on polyethylene, polypropylene or Teflon. Pre-test plastics before use.
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Ceramic, glazed & porcelain fixtures
- Metal, copper and brass fitiings
- Plastic laminates
- Stainless steel
- Concrete and grouts
How to use this product
- Throughly clean and dry surface from oil, dirt and grease with Mineral Turpentine. Allow to dry completely before applying silicone. If there old silicone which needs to be removed, we recommend using SELLEYS SILICONE REMOVER, this ingenous product makes removing old silicone easy.
- Remove tab lock and nozzle cap. Twist collar clockwise towards MAX and adjust between MIN and MAX to control flow.
- Simply press lever gently to dispense filler to surface.
- Smooth with a spatula dipped in soapy water.
- Clean up before sealant skins (5-10 min) with a cloth dampened in mineral turpentine.
- Once finished, twist collar counter clockwise to MIN and replace nozzle cap so product won’t dry out.
- Avoid smearing on surrounding surfaces, see handy tip.
- Sealant will cure fully in 72 hours. As this point any unwanted sealant can be removed by trimming with a sharp blade, but avoid under cutting the seal.
- For a neat finish and easy clean up, tape both sides of the gap before applying the product.
- When first applying product, extrude a small amount onto a piece of scrap material to ensure a smooth continuous flow of silicone sealant.
- Remove the tape before the silicone sealant skins.
- For a better finish complete painting prior to use of the sealant as it can not be painted over.
- For a better finish use a spatula dipped in mineral turpetine or detergent and water to tool off the sealant.
- Work in sections that can be completed before sealant skins. Tooling off and tape removal must be completed before skinning occurs or a rough surface, may result so working in sections allows for a better finish.
- Keep a pack of SELLEYS Sugar Soap Wipes handy to wipe up any spills and for cleaning any material off the skin before it cures.
- Not for aquariums or contact with food, eating utensils or drinking water.
- Uncured sealant may cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid skin and eye contact and breathing vapours.
- Wear protective gloves. Use in a well-ventilated area.
- If skin contact occurs, wash with soap and water.
- If in eyes, flood with water for at least 15 min and seek medical advice.
- This product is hazardous. Product releases methyl ethyl ketoxime during cure.
- For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (AUS 131 126; NZ 0800 764 766) or a doctor.
- For further detail on the safe use of this product, please refer to our Material Safety Data Sheet
Storage and re-use
- Store in cool, dry conditions between +5 and +25°C.
- The sealant should be used within 6 months after opening.
- After use keep cap on nozzle.
- Silicone is a reactive product and is designed to cure once exposed to humidity. While the product may be stored for a few months once opened, it does have a limited shelf life. Storage in an upright position in a cool dry place is recommended to maximise the storage life.
WARNING. May burst if heated. Pressured dispenser. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to remperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn can, even after use.
Selleys Ezi Press Liquid Nails Fast water based high strength construction adhesive is the NEW easy to use application system that does not require a caulking gun. Simply apply at the press of a...
Selleys Ezi Press No More Gaps Multipurpose filler is the NEW easy to use application system that does not require a caulking gun. Simply apply at the press of a lever. Perfect for filling gaps...
Selleys Ezi Press 3 in 1 Adhesive, Sealant and Filler is the NEW easy to use application system that does not require a caulking gun. Simply apply at the press of a lever. Perfect for virtually...