Selleys Win a Stabicraft 1550 Fisher Promotion
Competition Terms & Conditions
Promotion Name: Win a Stabicraft with Selleys
Promoter: The Promoter is Selleys New Zealand, a division of DuluxGroup (New Zealand) Pty Ltd (ABN 55 133 404 118) of The Gate, 373 Nielson Street, Onehunga, Auckland
Promotion Type: Game of chance.
Promotion Period: The Promotion will commence at 9:00am on 1 August 2017 and closes at 9:00pm on 30 September 2017(Promotion Period).
Participating Store: Outlets participating in the Promotion are Selleys stockists nationally. Participating Stores will display promotion materials. If in doubt, an entrant may ask an outlet whether or not they are participating in the Promotion.
Entry restrictions: This promotion is only open to residents of New Zealand for purchases made in New Zealand. Entrants under 18 years of age must get permission from a parent or guardian before entering. Employees (and their Immediate Families) of the Promoter, the Participating Stores or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries or affiliated companies, or any agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. “Employees” means any directors, management, employees, concessionaires, consultants, officers and contractors or other such people who perform work under the control of another in exchange for payment. “Immediate Family(ies)” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin and the persons referred to above includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter).
The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an eligible entrant in its absolute discretion.
How to enter: During the Promotional Period, Eligible Entrants must have purchased a SELLEYS branded product (Eligible Products) from a Participating Store during the Promotional Period (Qualifying Purchase).
After making a Qualifying Purchase, entrants must text Selleys to 515, entrants will then receive a text that says “Good luck and thanks for entering the Selleys Promotion. Proof of purchase will be required for the winning text, for detailed T&C visit selleys.co.nz.”
Prize draw: A random electronic prize draw will be conducted at the offices of the Promoter (Draw Location) by a representative of the Promoter at 11:00am on 9 October 2017 (Prize Draw).
Major Prize Draw: The first valid entry drawn will win a Stabicraft 1550 Fisher vessel (Major Prize) which includes:
• Stabicraft 1550 Fisher
• Full paint (we have a range of colours from which the winner can choose)
• Rod & canopy arch w. bimini
• Anchor, chain and rope
• Removable bait board
• 4 x lifejackets
• 70L Icey-tek chilly bin
• Hosking trailer
• Honda 60hp 4 stroke
• Electronics (fish finder and VHF).
• WOF and Rego on trailer
The maximum total value of the (Major Prize) is up to NZ$50,000*
Notification: Winners will be notified by phone, within five (5) business days of the applicable draw and will be advertised on the promotion’s website www.selleys.co.nz/promotions.
Prize claim date and time: Prize must be collected at a Stabicraft dealership or Stabicraft hardware store (tbc) on a date to be arranged with the promoter, within 3 months of the end of the Promotion Period.
Unclaimed Prize Draw: If the winner doesn’t respond to a call or message on their mobile within 7 days or if a prize remains unclaimed for any reason, within 7 days a random electronic re- draw will be conducted.
The Unclaimed Prize Draw (if any) shall take place at 11:00am on 16th October 2017at the same location as the original draws (Re-Draw).
Entry limits: Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per Eligible Purchase transaction; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and © sms entries must contain the valid promotional keyword, Selleys.
Verification/proof of purchase: Entrants must retain their original itemised receipt/s or supplier Invoice to verify each entry and must retain these until their prize has been received.
Additional prize terms: The prize winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a replacement prize to an equal value.
Standard SMS rates apply. SMS entry cost will vary dependent on the mobile network used. . Promotional support and SMS enquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the Win a Stabicraft with Selleys and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions.
3. Each entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
4. Incomplete and indecipherable entries shall be deemed an invalid entry. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of entry or things required by the Verification Requirements).
5. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Term and Conditions and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and/or prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion or a prize event/activity if the entrant:
a. disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion;
b. submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process; or
c. engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter’s goodwill or reputation.
7. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Win a Stabicraft with Selleys, as appropriate.
8. Entries must be received by the Promoter and will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Online and other electronic entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, injury or damage to entries or to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the competition.
10. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant which will be deemed to be, the owner of the device that texted the entry.
11. As a condition of claiming a prize, the Participant may be required to (at the Promoter’s discretion) sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
12. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
13. The prize(s) and/or parts of the prize(s) is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless the prize is cash). If a prize, or an element of a prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of itThe Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
14. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted using such means as invalid.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; © any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law.
17. Entrants irrevocably consent and assign to the Promoter all intellectual property including copyright in the images submitted by them during this competition. Entrants also irrevocably consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties required for the provision of the Prize. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may disclose the information for those purposes to its related bodies corporate and contractors.
19. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to refer the matter to law enforcement authorities and/or to seek damages or such other civil remedies as the Promoter may determine from time to time to the fullest extent permitted by law.
20. The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Act 1993 (NZ). If entrants have any concerns or queries about the way their personal information is managed by the Promoter or wish to seek access to, or correct, personal information held by the Promoter, they should contact the Promoter by telephoning its customer service call centre on 0800 735 539 or contact its Privacy Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.