How to repair loose pool tiles
Have you noticed some tiles on the bottom or side of your pool are coming of and in need of replacing, but you don’t want to drain the pool?
Well, your problem is solved – with Selleys MarineFlex – it can be applied AND will cure under water!
- Ensure tiles are clean and free of oil, grease, dirt or dust. Product can be applied to wet surfaces and under water – so no need to drain the pool!
- Cut cartridge tip, fit nozzle and cut to size, then insert into the caulking gun
- Apply product to the tile, position in place and press down firmly
- Tool off excess product with a cloth (if underwater) or a soapy solution before skinning occurs
- See technical data sheet for more information
#Not suitable for Polypropylene, Polyethylene or Polytetrafluoeoethylene
*Critical seals/repairs underwater should be regularly checked & repaired if required.
^Fibreglass, polycarbonate and Perspex should be lightly sanded and wiped with turps prior to product application