How to clean your Kitchen Oven
The more often you use your oven, the more likely it is your oven could do with some serious attention.
It’s time to face it – brave opening the oven door and take a good look inside, because getting rid of grime is too easy with the Selleys Oven Cleaning product range.
Depending on how much grime has built up in your oven, Selleys’ range of Oven Cleaning products takes the elbow grease out of cleaning it. Simply choose the right product for you: for an easy clean that cuts through grease, use Selleys Oven Wipes; or more stubborn grease, use Selleys Oven Clean or Selleys Oven Plus Heavy Duty Gel.
Selleys Oven Wipes
Quickly and easily clean up cooking spills before they become baked on with Selleys Oven Wipes. Tough cleaning nodules work with the powerful cleaning formulation to loosen burnt-on food and cut through grime, whilst the strong cloth traps and absorbs grease and food spills.
- Grease will be easier to remove if the oven is slightly warm
- Powerful oven cleaning formulation
- No fumes
- Food safe (for cleaning surfaces in contact with food)
- New breakthrough formula
- Fast 4-minute power clean
- Cuts through tough baked-on grease and grime
- No scrubbing required
Selleys Oven Plus Heavy Duty Gel
Selleys Oven Plus Heavy Duty Gel now boasts 2X the cleaning power with no fumes! The powerful formula is easily applied to oven walls, floors and racks by the specifically designed applicator. No scrubbing is required. It can also be applied to cookware and bakeware to remove long-term stubborn stains that you thought would never leave!
- Use in a warm oven that’s turned off
- Use a non-scratch scourer for stubborn sections
- Brush-head provided is for spreading gel – not meant for scouring
- Avoid spraying on pilot lights, electrical connections, switches, heating elements, thermostats, fans, rubber seals, exterior oven surfaces, benchtops, aluminium, copper, linoleum, painted surfaces, plastic, glass, galvanised steel or damaged/scratched ‘non-stick’ surfaces