Selleys No More Cracks Exterior Brick & Render Filler
Selleys No More Cracks Exterior Brick & Render is ready to use filler that dries to a durable render texture finish. It easily repairs to deep wide cracks, chips, holes and small shallow surface imperfections on exterior masonry surfaces.
- Exterior use
- Dries to cement grey colour
- Paintable – water based or oil based paints
- Ready to use, no mixing
- Minimal shrinkage
- 500g Tub
- Mitre 10
- Home Hardware
- Thirfty Link
Contact the store to confirm stock availability, as some stores may have a limited range.
Where can this product be used?
- Ideal for exterior masonry filling applications – cracks, holes , dents.
- Exterior masonry surfaces
What materials is this product suitable for?
How to use this product
- Ensure that the surface to be filled is clean and dry with no loose or powdery material.
- Use a filling blade or scraper to firmly press the filler into hole, or trowel to spread a thin layer over the area and tool to a feathered edge.
- For thin application (2-3mm) allow to dry for 2-3 hours, depending on humidity.
- For a smoother texture sand surface after drying.
- Clean tools and hands with water before filler dries.
- Protect from rain until dry.
- If painting, for best results apply an undercoat before your quality exterior top coat of paint.
- Do not use below 5°C.
- Where movement occurs use Selleys No More Gaps Exterior & Weatherboard
- Avoid skin and eye contact and inhalation of dust.
- If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water.
- If swelling, redness, blistering or irritation occurs seek medical assistance.
- If in eyes wash out immediately with water. In all cases of eye contamination it is a sensible precaution to seek medical advice.
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or a Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766.
- For further detail on the safe use of this product, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet, which can be downloaded from this site.
Storage and re-use
- Close lid tightly after use.
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place and out of direct sunlight.
- Store away from foodstuffs.
- Keep containers closed when not in use. Check regularly for leaks.