Selleys No More Cracks Doors & Trims
Selleys No More Cracks Doors & Trims ready to use filler can be used inside or outside under gloss paints in applications such as doors, windows, architraves, trims and skirting boards. It gives a mirror like, durable finish with superior gloss retention and has excellent adhesion to timber, plaster, concrete, mortar and primed metal.
- Sands to a durable mirror finish
- Excellent gloss retention
- Easy to sand
- Water cleanup
- 270g, 580g
- Mitre 10
- Home Hardware
- Thirfty Link
Contact the store to confirm stock availability, as some stores may have a limited range.
Where can this product be used?
- It can be used to fill holes, cracks, dents, chips gouges and other surface imperfections in doors, windows, architraves, trim and skirting boards, prior to painting with any paint.
- It provides a mirror-like finish with perfect gloss retention, making it the ideal filler when painting with gloss or semi-gloss paints.
What materials is this product suitable for?
- It has excellent adhesion to timber, plaster, concrete, mortar and primed metal.
- Where joint movement occurs use Selleys No More Gaps.
- Exterior applications should be protected from rain until painted over. Not for exterior timber likely to absorb excessive amounts of water.
- For a perfect finish and to minimise sanding, slightly overfill and sand back with fine (>200 grit) sand paper upon drying, then apply a final thin coat of filler and allow to dry before sanding lightly with very fine (>400 grit) sandpaper.
- For best results apply an undercoat before painting with the top coat.
- Can be used over other fillers as a thin skim coat and sanded with very fine sandpaper for a super-smooth finish.
Storage and re-use
- Close lid tightly after use and store in a cool dry place.