How To Create The Perfect Gift For Mum
If you’re stuck for a gift idea this Mother’s Day, we have the perfect idea for you thats easy to make, personalised and straight from the heart!
How To Make A Wooden Serving Tray
What You Will Need:
- Selleys Aquadhere Interior Wood Glue
- Wooden chopping board or serving tray
- Image printed onto paper with an Ink Jet printer
- Bowl of water
How To Guide:
Step 1: Liberally apply Selleys Aquadhere Interior Wood Glue to your wooden serving tray
Step 2: Apply the image, image side down and smooth out any air bubbles
Step 3: Wait until it’s dry to touch – ideally a few hours
Step 4: With wet fingers, gently rub away the the paper. You will start to see the image imprinted on your tray.
Step 5: Voila! Give to mum and watch her face light up.
- Don’t allow food to be in direct contact with the tray.
- Clean by wiping over with a damp cloth rather than submerging with water.