Selleys Autofix Kwik Grip
Selleys Autofix Kwik Grip is a solvent-based polychloroprene contact adhesive suitable for bonding both absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces. It forms an instant bond on contact of two treated surfaces placed under pressure. Kwik Grip Solvent is light amber in colour.
- Heat resistance up to 130C
- No clamping required
- Grabs immediately on contact
- Cured adhesive is resistant to dilute acids and alkalis
- 50ml tube
- Supercheap Auto
- Auto One
- Clark Rubber
- Mitre 10
- Home Hardware
- Thrifty Link
Where can this product be used?
- This product is excellent for bonding veneers of timber and laminated plastics, e.g. laminex and formica to bench or table tops, vertical surfaces and areas where clamping or pressing facilities are either not available or difficult to use
- Automotive uses include adhering to fabric side of fabric backed vinyl covering supports e.g. on door panels and other areas, re-fixing door and boot, gaskets to car body.
- Suitable for use on cork, felt, leather, rubber, canvas, metals. Care should be taken to test plastics prior to use as solvents present will attack some grades such as polystyrene and sheet vinyl.
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Laminated plastics (laminex, formica)
- Compressed board
- When small surface areas are to be joined a wet bond may be used. Simply apply Kwik Grip to one surface then bring the surfaces together and clamp until dry.
- Kwik Grip should not be used in temperatures below 10oC.
- Some plastics such as vinyl sheeting and polystyrene are attacked by Kwik Grip. Test in an inconspicuous area prior to application.
- Not suitable for contact with gasoline or distillate.
- Inflammable: Contains highly flammable solvent and care should be taken to ensure all fire precautions are observed.
- Not suitable for bonding rough ill-fitting surfaces.
- Ensure thorough ventilation when using. Avoid using in a confined space for prolonged periods.
- Highly flammable. Do NOT use in the same area as flame,fire or spark producing apparatus or machinery.
- This product should not be accessible to juveniles, because of its solvent content. Intentional misuse by deliberately inhaling vapours from this product can be harmful or fatal.
- Contact with skin and eyes should be avoided and avoid breathing vapour.
- If in eyes flush with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water.
Fast-setting two-part epoxy adhesive in a handy syringe pack. The resin is light yellow, and the hardener is clear.
Selleys Autofix Supa Glue is a fast-setting, cyanoacrylic acid ester based adhesive. Autofix Supa Glue dries colourless.
AUTO FIX KNEAD-IT is a fast setting, co-extruded epoxy that can be used to repair or rebuild anything around the car, caravan or boat. Once kneaded together, it can be moulded to shape. It has a...