Selleys Autofix Araldite
Fast-setting two-part epoxy adhesive in a handy syringe pack. The resin is light yellow, and the hardener is clear.
- Dries clear
- Good chemical resistance
- Rapid development of high bond strength
- 24ml syringe blister
- Supercheap Auto
- Auto One
- Mitre 10
- Home Hardware
- Thrifty Link
Where can this product be used?
- Because of the very rapid cure and excellent adhesion, this product is ideal for a wide range of adhesive applications such as cracked (rigid plastic) component covers, refixing control knobs and many general adhesive applications involving metals, wood or rigid plastics.
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Rigid Plastic
- Maximum heat resistance 93oC. Bond strength weakens on exposure to temperatures above 60oC but strength is regained when temperature returns to normal.
- Not suitable for bonding common thermoplastics such as polyethylene and polypropylene.
- Not recommended for long term immersion in water.Service life in applications to very smooth surfaces exposed to weather and extreme sunlight may be limited.
- Setting time is 4 – 7 minutes.Maximum bond strength is achieved after 16 hours.
- It is best to only mix amount of adhesive required for the job as the mixed product will remain workable only for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Epoxy adhesives can cause irritation of the skin in sensitive persons.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes and avoid breathing its vapours.
- Wear protective gloves when mixing and using. If skin contact occurs remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly.
- If in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
Selleys Autofix Kwik Grip is a solvent-based polychloroprene contact adhesive suitable for bonding both absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces. It forms an instant bond on contact of two treated...
Selleys Autofix Supa Glue is a fast-setting, cyanoacrylic acid ester based adhesive. Autofix Supa Glue dries colourless.
AUTO FIX KNEAD-IT is a fast setting, co-extruded epoxy that can be used to repair or rebuild anything around the car, caravan or boat. Once kneaded together, it can be moulded to shape. It has a...