Task Specific Adhesives & Repairers

Selleys Appliance Fix Touch Up Paint


Is a brushable white paint that will not yellow with age or exposure to high temperatures. Designed for small repairs and touch ups to your appliances eg Fridge, stove etc.


  • Easy to apply with brush applicator
  • Will withstand heat up to 200°C
  • Will not yellow with age or exposure to high temperatures
  • Water resistant
  • Dependable – Colour matched to Australian & NZ produced white goods standard
  • Can be tinted (for pastel colours only) by adding a small quantity of universal tinter (obtainable from paint shops).
  • Can be removed with paint stripper but this may attack the surface – so use with caution
  • Once it is dry, Appliance Touch-Up is non-toxic

Available Sizes

  • 15mL Bottle


  • Viscous white paint with solvent odour.

Available at

  • Bunnings
  • Mitre 10
  • Home Hardware
  • Thrifty link

Where can this product be used?

  • Repairing scratches and chips to Bathroom fittings and sinks
  • Repairing scratches and chips to refrigerators and freezers
  • Repairing scratches and chips to stoves and cook tops

How to use this product

  • Shake the contents well before use.
  • Check colour-shading compatibility in an inconspicuous area before proceeding
  • Ensure surface to be treated is clean and dry.
  • Apply Appliance Touch-Up using the brush applicator provided.
  • To touch up deep scratches, apply one layer at a time and allow to dry thoroughly between coats (approximately 2 hours).
  • Screw top back on tightly.

Handy tips

  • If surface has rusted, you will need to neutralise the rust with an appropriate rust converting agent.
  • Check colour shading compatibility in an inconspicuous area before proceeding.
  • In areas where the repair may come into contact with fat splatters etc it may yellow.
  • Keep a canister of SELLEYS Sugar Soap Wipes nearby for quick and effective clean up.
  • Clean up excess with Mineral Turpentine prior to cure.

Safety tips

  • If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 706.
  • If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water and seek medical advice.
  • Intentional misuse by deliberately inhaling the vapours of this product can be harmful or fatal.
  • If in eyes, hold eyes open and flood with water for 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention.
  • If skin contact occurs, wipe off wet paint. Wash with soap and water. Solvent use on skin is not recommended. Paint will peel off naturally in a few days.
  • For further information refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).