Selleys Aqua Repair Glue
A new high performance epoxy adhesive that applies to wet or dry surfaces for complete waterproof bonding. Trust Selleys Aqua Repair Glue to stick when wet – even underwater
- Can be applied to wet and dry surfaces
- 100% Water resistant
- Use on multiple surfaces
- Strong durable bonding
- Sticks and sets underwater
- Withstands thermal and mechanical shocks
- Temperature range -15°C (continuous) to +80°C (intermittent)
- 24ml syringe
- Dries off white
- Home Hardware
- Clark Rubber
- Selected Auto Retail Outlets
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Most plastics (not for polyethylene, polypropylene)
How to use this product
- Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean, free of grease, dirt and loose materials.
- For best results roughen bond area, prior to cleaning.
- Carefully cut the sealed tips at the end of the syringe nozzle.
- Dispense equal parts onto a clean disposable surface and mix together thoroughly to a uniform colour.
- Mixed glue remains usable for 1 hour. Apply mixed glue to both surfaces of job then bring together.
- Do not apply undue strain to bond for 6-8 hours.
- Hold joint in place using tapes, clamps or weights if necessary for 24 hours.
- When applying underwater ensure mixed glue is pushed onto surface firmly until the glue displaces water and adheres to surface.
- For Aquariums allow to cure for at least 72 hours, then thoroughly wash out with water, drain and refill before introducing fish.
- Not approved for contact with drinking water – use Selleys Knead-It Aqua.
Storage and re-use
- Place cap from plunger on nozzle for storage
- Clean up uncured Aqua Repair Glue with acetone (nail polish remover)
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Avoid breathing vapour
- Wear eye protection and protective gloves when mixing or using.
- This product is classified as hazardous. Avoid contaminating waterways with uncured product.
- For frequent hobby or occupational use, refer to the Safety Data Sheet for more information before using the product.