Selleys Ultra Repair Glue
An all purpose, high strength household glue that unlike standard superglues is extremely ‘infinitely’ more flexible. It can repair and bond a variety of surfaces and withstand the most extreme/rough conditions whilst providing the ultimate bond.
- Strong Bond
- Ultra Flexible – infinitely more flexible*
- Extreme Resistance to:
Shocks & Vibration
Torsion & Movement
- Dishwasher Safe
- Gap Filling (works on uneven surfaces)
- Adjustable for 1min
- Non-Drip (great for vertical surfaces)
- Easy to use
- Heat resistant -15°C to +120°C
- Solvent free, no shrinkage
*Compared to rigid glues like standard superglues
- Dries translucent
- Home Hardware
- Clark Rubber
- Leading grocery outlets
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Most plastics (will not bond polyethylene or polypropylene plastics; for these use Selleys Plastics Glue)
Storage and re-use
- Wipe nozzle clean, replace cap & store in a cool dry place
- On contact, uncured adhesive can irritate eyes. If in eyes, flush with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
- Avoid contact with skim. If contact occurs, wipe off and wash with detergent. Avoid breathing vapours.
- Use in a well ventilated area
Fast setting ethyl cyanoacrylate (supa glue) based adhesive with a non-drip gel consistency which dries clear.
Easy to use, fast setting adhesive system to repair ALL plastics.