Selleys The One
Selleys THE ONE Adhesive delivers superior bond strength on any building surface. Can be applied to wet or dry, interior or exterior, porous or non porous surfaces*. Extreme versatility that takes the guess work out of DIY.
- Strong bond on any building material
- Can be applied to wet or dry surfaces
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Can be used on porous and non-porous materials
- Will adhere to oily surfaces
- Low VOC
- Excellent weather resistance
- Flexible and long lasting
- Paintable with water-based paints
- 290g Cartridge
- Mitre 10
Contact the store to confirm stock availability, as some stores may have a limited range.
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Suitable for all building materials*
How to use this product
- Ensure surfaces are clean and free from grease or loose particles.
- Cut tip of cartridge, fit nozzle and cut at 45ºangle to desired size before placing in a cartridge gun such as Selleys Light Speed Caulking Gun.
- Apply with a caulking gun, pushing adhesive onto the surface.
- Position pieces and press firmly together. Larger, heavier materials may need to be supported until the adhesive cures.
- If painting, paint with water-based paint.
- Keep a pack of SELLEYS Sugar Soap Wipes handy to wipe up any spills and for cleaning. They are an easy and effective way to keep clean on the job.
- *Not for PE, PP, PTFE, or permanent water immersion
- Clean up with turps before the adhesive cures.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid skin and eye contact and breathing vapours.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Wear protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- If on skin, wash with soap and water.
- Cure product before disposal.
- Product releases methanol during cure.
Storage and re-use
- Store in a cool place.
- The adhesive should be used within 6 months after opening.
- If the adhesive is going to be used again within a few days, leave the nozzle on and merely extrude approximately 2 cm of product before storing the cartridge upright. This will cure to a plug which can easily be pulled out when required.
- For longer storage periods, leave the nozzle on and place a piece of plasticene or Blu Tack over the end of the nozzle. Tightly tape a piece of aluminium foil over the whole nozzle to exclude any air.
- When you want to re-use the product, simply take off the foil and plug from the old nozzle pull out the excess adhesive from the nozzle with a corkscrew, then re-pierce any cure at the tip of the cartridge and re-use.
- If cure has taken place into the cartridge, the product is unlikely to be in a useable state and should be desposed.