Selleys Light Speed Caulking Gun
An easy to use, light-weight yet high strength caulking gun providing total comfort and control.
- Low gearing to generate high pressure with less effort
- Easy cartridge attachment system
- Auto-stop function – helps reduce run-on
- Pressure release mechanism – for single hand operation
- 360 degree tube rotation capability – now it is possible to continue caulking when reaching a corner
- Ergonomic design
- Lightweight construction
- Compatible with over 95% of cartridges on the market
- Mitre 10
- Thrifty link
- John Danks
- Paint Specialist outlets
- Dulux Trade Centres
- Inspirations Paint & Colour
Contact the store to confirm stock availability, as some stores may have a limited range.
Where can this product be used?
- Any application where the use of a cartridge product requires a caulking gun (adhesives, sealants, fillers, etc)
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Cartridge products
How to use this product
- Attach the cartridge to the caulking gun by pushing the base of canister into gun.
- Ensure the nose of cartridge has been cut open and the nozzle is cut at the desired angle and size.
- To prevent run-on, squeeze the small trigger once (this will retract the plunger)
- To remove the cartridge, pull the plunger shaft all the way back, then whilst squeezing the small trigger, pull the cartridge out.
NB: Whilst removing the cartridge from the gun, ensure the main trigger handle is not being depressed as this will lock the cartridge in place.
Storage and re-use
- Store the caulking gun with the plunger head fully retracted.
- Clean off any spills or leaks immediately to maximise the life of the gun.
- In the case of blockage do not look into cartridge while pressurizing the Light Speed Gun