Selleys Liquid Nails Direct Stick
The high modulus, or semi-rigid polyurethane technology is ideal for strip and parquet flooring. Once cured, floors are held firmly in place preventing cupping and rafting, and reduced hollow spots and drumminess
- High bond strength
- Reduces cupping and rafting
- Foaming paste to ease into gaps in timber, or between concrete and timber, to reduce hollow spots
- Semi-rigid technology to reduce rafting and cupping
- Gel-like consistency is easy to spread with a strip flooring or parquetry trowel
- Fast cure to save time
- Timber floor be can sanded and finished the next day with a high performance coating
- 14 kg pail
- 700g sausage
- Light Brown
- Gel-like paste
- GP Embelton and Co
- Specialist flooring distributors across Australia and NZ
- Mite 10 Trade Express
- Bunnings Trade
Contact the store to confirm stock availability, as some stores may have a limited range.
Where can this product be used?
- Timber Floor overlays
- Strip flooring
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Particle board
- Requires atmospheric moisture to cure
- Must not be applied below 5°C
- Do not apply in greater thicknesses than that allowed by specified trowel (side movement and/or lifting may occur)
- Selleys Technical Services should be consulted if any doubt exists in respect to floor contamination, or any concerns in relation to moisture*
- Should a self-levelling compound be required, consult manufacturer in relation to drying times and appropriate priming to adhere the compound to the substrate
- To protect timber from concrete slab moisture use Liquid Nails VBS Vapour Barrier*
Use as part of an Acoustic Timber Flooring System
Liquid Nails Direct Stick adhesive is suitable for use in an acoustic timber flooring system. CSIRO testing of Liquid Nails Direct Stick with A1 Rubber AcoustaMat and plywood on a CSIRO compliant concrete slab of 150mm thickness, exceeded the Building Code of Australia requirement of Lnw + CI not more than 62.
- Apply Liquid Nails VBS Vapour Barrier to seal the concrete slab
- Apply a coating of Liquid Nails Direct Stick over VBS Vapour Barrier
- Install the rubber matting
- Apply Liquid Nails Direct Stick to the top of the rubber matting
- Install a layer of plywood
- Apply Liquid Nails Direct Stick to the top of the plywood
- Install the timber overlay flooring. Refer to the detailed “Product Application Information” sheet for full instructions
A two part epoxy kit consisting of a liquid hardener and resin that, once combined, is rolled onto concrete floors to prevent the transmission of moisture vapour from the concrete to the timber...
Durabond is moisture curing, high strength, polyurethane construction adhesive. It has high strength and water resistance making it excellent for jobs requiring extra durability, both interior and...